The way in which how a company handles energy, CO2 emissions, waste and water consumption has a major impact on the environment. The primary goal is to keep the consumption of resources in production operations and the running of gaming facilities as low as possible.
We take responsibility:
- “We minimize our environmental footprint through efficient handling of energy and resources, as well as by reducing the waste and emissions that we produce.”
- “We strive to make positive contributions to environmental protection using both production and operational measures.”
Material issues on which we take action:
- Energy consumption & emissions
- Emissions from transport & logistics
- Resource consumption
Goals we pursue:
- Minimize consumption of energy and resources as well as minimizing emissions and waste
- Contribution to the protection of the environment
The majority of environmentally harmful substances are generated during production as a result of waste and waste water as well as by greenhouse gas emissions from energy generation and the combustion of fuels. In terms of gaming operations, the largest environmental effect comes from electricity consumption used to run gaming and betting terminals, lighting, heating, and air conditioning.